Any unauthorized secondary usage, for profit or otherwise, of copyrighted work appearing on this website, including reproduction, reprinting, loaning, distribution, or sale of content is strictly prohibited.
1. Linking to this website is basically allowed. However, we may decide not to allow linking in cases in which the link originates from a source that has purposes not aligned with the spirit of this website, or when there is a danger of infringing upon our reputation.
2. When linking to this website, please link directly to the top page only (https://hamamatsu-japan.com/).
1. The information supplied by this website is current as of the time of publication. We do take the utmost care regarding the posting of information, but do not legally guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of information.
2. The contents and address of this website are subject to change or deletion without prior notice.
3. We are not liable whatsoever regarding any direct or indirect damages or trouble suffered by a user due to the usage of information on this website.
We maintain and perform the following rules regarding information that can identify a specific individual, such as personal names, e-mail addresses, and telephone numbers ("Private Information" below).
In addition to ensuring safety in collecting, using, and storing private information, we also use private information to respond to user requests and enquiries.
Regarding information that can identify a specific individual from among the information that we collect from users, we will not supply or disclose that information to a third party without consent from the user to whom the information belongs, unless a provision specifically specifying otherwise exists in private information protection ordinances.
When collecting private information through this website, we shall only accept information (completed registration forms) directly and voluntarily from users upon clearly specifying the purpose for collecting the information and clearly specifying that we are conducting the information gathering within the scope necessary to achieve that purpose.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user's computer (or smartphone, etc.) by the user's web browser while the user is browsing. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember information such as browsing history for a fixed period, login info, language settings or other settings to prevent the user from having to re-enter the information when they re-visit the site or use other pages of the site. Usually cookies contain the name of the website from which they came, the expiration date of the cookie, and an identification number. Cookies can be "persistent" or “permanent,” meaning that they stay on your computer or mobile device when you go offline; or they can be “session cookies,” which are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We use a cookie that shares information with third parties such as Google in order to analyze the data. We can combine the data that has been supplied by the user to these parties. For example, by using Google Analytics, we can analyze the anonymous statistical data that has been gathered. This helps us understand what pages were visited most often so we can further optimize our site and provide appropriate content.
Performance tracking: Google Analytics (for compiling together anonymous visitor information)
Targeted Advertising Cookies: Facebook Pixel, which enables the delivery of relevant advertisements on the Facebook platform.
Social/Sharing Cookies: Facebook, Twitter, Kakao Talk, WeChat, which allow users to “like” content, share it on the aforementioned social networks, and to more easily access social networks and tools.
Other cookies: YouTube uses a cookie to playback the video embedded in this webpage. Google uses a cookie to locate the region where the users are and for map services.
For more information, please refer to the information on the following third party sites.
About YouTube and Google Maps and other similar ways of using cookies:
This policy is effective as of March 31st 2021